1 tennis lessons without charge.
Located in the pristine north of Sardinia in the middle of an approx. 28-hectare wild nature park is the Le Dune Resort & Spa, with 5 tennis courts. The beautiful 8km-long pale sand beach is reached by crossing a small and rarely-used roadway. Great choice of sporting activities for both adults and children.
- Tennis academy: Sunball
- Tennis courts: 2 synthetic grass courts and 2 hard courts
- Airport transportation: approx. 90 minutes
- Board: half-board or full-board
- Opening period: 23.05. - 20.09.2020
Our head coach is looking forward to training with you during your holiday in Le Dune Resort & Spa – Sardinia!
Located in a 28 ha large nature park, 8 km long pale sand beach
Wellness center (extra charge) with 3 heated pools / hot tubs, steam room and Applications
Wireless Internet in different areas (surcharge)
Mini and junior club (4-13 years), teen club (14-17 years), baby club and babysitting-service
Basketball, aerobics, beach volleyball, archery, gymnastics
Main restaurant, 9 additional restaurants, 6 bars
4 tennis courts: 2 synthetic grass and 2 hard courts. Tennis centre/shop centrally located in the resort’s piazza. Special service: court usage, racket rental and guest tournaments are free of charge.
Located in the very beautiful and still relatively untouched north of Sardinia, within a densely-vegetated natural park of approximately 28 hectares in size.
The pretty 8km-long white beach is reached by crossing a small and rarely-used harbour road.
2km away is the small village of Badesi (reachable via shuttle bus). The cities and airports of Alghero and Olbia are about 1.5 hours away.
Very spacious holiday village, beautifully located in the middle of nature. The resort is divided into various areas: “I Ginepri”, “Le Palme”, “Le Rocce”, “Le Sabine” and “La Duna Bianca”.
The Resort comprises five hotels*, all of them set in perfect harmony with the natural surrounding.
Every hotel has its own Reception, except for the Hotel “La Duna Bianca”, whose guests receive a
personalized welcome. Check in within 4.00 pm; check out by 10.30 am on departure day. Please note: opening of Hotel Le Palme, Hotel Le Rocce and Hotel Le Sabine from 25/05.
*Opening of individual hotels and related services during opening and closing weeks is at discretion of the Management with possible re-protection of guests in higher category rooms of the Resort.
La Duna Bianca is situated just a few metres from the sea and has the highest standard. In total 496 rooms, in Sardinian-style bungalows and terraced houses, in the various areas. Shower, WC, hairdryer, telehone, TV, safe, minibar, air conditioning, veranda/terrace.
Main restaurant and 9 other restaurants (reservations made onsite), 6 bars, souvenir shop, internet corner, WiFi (subject to an additional charge, only available in certain areas).
Wi-Fi service (coverage in all receptions and at the bars “Alla Spiaggia”, “Le Palme” and “I
Ginepri”), free for 180 minutes (renewable);
Several swimming pools and children’s pools with sun beds and sun umbrellas inclusive (subject to availability), beach towels, piazetta with boutiques located in the centre of the resort. Six beautiful swimming pools: two of them especially dedicated to children and the other four equipped with sun beds, pool attendant and bar:
– a pool in Hotel “I Ginepri” for all guests;
– two pools in Hotel “Le Palme” for all guests, one of them for children only with water games;
– a pool in Hotel “Le Rocce” for all guests;
– a pool in Hotel “Le Sabine” for guests staying at “Le Sabine” and “La Duna Bianca”;
– a pool for all children, located in the “Villaggio Fantasia” with a large playground for the youngest.
– beach equipped with parasol and sun beds, free from the 3rd row;
The opening of the restaurants and bars is at the discretion of the Management.
Different opening times for some restaurants:
– Carrimbanca (from 25/05)
– Pomodoro (from 25/05)
– Li Junchi (from 25/05)
– Romantico (from 25/05)
– Il Leccio (from 25/05)
– Il Fico d’India (from 10/06)
Gluten free meals available (on request on the spot when booking the restaurants).
Sports and Entertainment
An extensive sport and entertainment programme awaits the whole family!
Mini football pitch, basketball, aerobics, beach volleyball, archery, gymnastics and dance courses are included. Free use of sports equipments, archery, tennis, aerobics, gymnastics, dances, guided walks and jogging. For an additional fee: horseriding, pedal boat hire, diving centre, sailing, windsurfing.
A wellness centre is prettily located in the sand dunes and may be used for an additional fee. It has three heated pools/jacuzzis, steambath, hydromassage beds, cardiofitness room and various treatments and massages.
Evening entertainment consists of shows in the amphitheatre, live music, pool bar, discotheque.
Baby club for children aged 2-3 years (a maximum three day-old doctor’s certificate is necessary), children’s restaurant “Peter Pan”. Mini/Junior Club for 4-13 year-olds, mother-and-child kitchen, young/teen club for 14-17 year-olds. “Villagio Fantasia” and Castello “Duneland” offering adventure playground, two children’s pools, cinema.
– 4 Receptions, from 18/05 to 24/05 main reception of Hotel I Ginepri available;
– Wi-Fi service (coverage in all receptions and at the bars “Alla Spiaggia”, “Le Palme” and “I Ginepri”), free for 180 minutes (renewable);
– customer service;
– conference center with maximum capacity of 450 people (354 sqm + covered veranda) divisible up to 5 halls; all technical equipment available on request;
– beach equipped with parasol and sun beds, free from the 3rd row;
– beach facilities at the exclusive area “La Duna Bianca” opposite the beach: bar, restaurant, play area and nursery;
– 6 bars (from 18/05 to 24/05 bar open: “I Ginepri” and “Alla Spiaggia”), homemade ice cream shop;
– Villaggio Fantasia for children, set amongst juniper trees and sand dunes;
– creative baby dance inspired to the magic world of the fairy tales;
– the castle of “Duneland” for the youngest, creative labs, play area, movies room, soft corner, restaurant area, rest room with cots, nursery with bottle service;
– amphitheatre; 4 tennis courts: 2 mateco synthetic courts and 2 in synthetic grass, illuminated 5-a-side-football pitch in synthetic grass, mini basketball and beach volley ground, archery all for free;
– free Doctor’s surgery service at scheduled time, medical visits and certificates on payment;
– free private car park unattended and uncovered.
In the Piazzettas, in the heart of the resort, there are: Dune Point for all information about activities, the customer service, the diving office, videogames room, clothing and handicraft boutiques, the bazaar with newspapers, the parapharmacy, the photographer’s and the homemade ice cream shop, all of these services usually open until late in the evening. Furthermore, there is an info point for excursions, car/scooter rental, boat rental, etc.
At the Resort it is not possible to make cash payments in restaurants, bars and some other services. All payments have to be made with a prepaid card issued at the reception (rechargeable in several points of the Resort) and any remaining credit will be reimbursed on departure. The card can be recharged with cash, with debit card or credit card.
The opening of the hotels, amenities and services is at the discretion of the Management. The opening of the restaurants and bars is at the discretion of the Management.
Animals are not admitted.