1 tennis lesson per person without charge
Tennis, hiking, skiing, fitness or wellness – these are all possible at this Sunball base in the Austrian Alps. 5 red clay courts, two of which are indoors, are located directly by the hotel and offer perfect playing conditions in the wonderful Rauris Valley in the Salzburger Land region.
- Tennis academy: Sunball
- Tennis courts: 5 red clay courts (2 indoor clay courts)
- Transfer: Airport Salzburg approx. 70 Min.
- Accomodation: Half-board-plus
- Opening periods: Winter 22.12.20-10.04.21 / Summer 21.05.-15.10.20
Our head coach is looking forward to training with you during your holiday in Hotel Rauriserhof – Austria!
4*-Hotel in the Salzburger-Land region
Wellness-Center with sauna, whirlpool, steam bath
WiFi free of charge
Hiking, Fitness, Skiing & Snwboard, e-Bikes
Restaurant, Café, Lounge-Bar
Room categories: the Classic double rooms are spacious (approx. 23sqm) and modern. They may be occupied by 2-3 persons. The Classic single rooms are about 16sqm in size. The Junior Suites are larger (38-45sqm) and can be occupied by families of up to 2 adults and 2 children. All rooms have bathroom, shower, WC and satellite TV.
– Hearty breakfast buffet with “vital corner” and egg-based dishes prepared at the live cooking station
– Lunch buffet with sweet and savoury snacks
– 5-course evening meal with a choice of three main courses and large salad buffet
– Culinary weekly programme with various theme evenings
Sport & Outdoor activities
Mountain hiking: as a member of “WANDERHOTELS – best Alpine”, the Rauriserhof is your specialist for holidays incorporating an enjoyment of nature. A weekly hiking programme takes place Mondays to Fridays with the hotel’s own hiking guide. The hotel also offers competent touring advice, an extensive hiking information desk and equipment rental (rucksacks, walking sticks, drinking bottles). It also has a fitness room and free bicycle hire.