- Winner of 27 ATP tournaments
- Wimbledon champion singles 1991 and doubles 1992 (with John McEnroe)
- Winner Olympic Games in doubles 1992 (with Boris Becker)
- Winner Grand Slam Cup 1992, Davis Cup Winner 1993, ATP world champion 1993
The outstanding Punta Skala Resort, located on a beautiful Adriatic peninsula in Croatia, will exceed all your holiday expectations. The luxurious 5* Hotel & Spa Iadera impresses with its elegant ambience in a cool design, the largest wellness spa in Croatia and 7 red clay tennis courts.
- Tennis academy: Sunball
- Tennis courts: 7 red clay courts
- Transfer: Airport Zadar 30 Min, Split 90 Min.
- Accomodation: half board, breakfast
- Öffnungsdauer: 01.04.-30.10.20
5-Stars SPA-Hotel, close to the beach
6.000qm Acquapura-SPA with sauna, steam-bath, massages and treatments
WIFI in the Hotel
water-sports, outdoor-sports center with soccer, volleyball, basketball, beach-volleyball
main restaurant, Asian restaurant, fish restaurant, steakhouse, bars
The Iadera Hotel & Spa has 210 modern and tastefully-furnished rooms and suites. The Deluxe rooms for two guests are about 32sqm in size. The Junior Suites are about 40sqm and Senior Suites approx. 56sqm. From Junior Suite upwards it is possible to book multiple bed occupation for two adults and 1-2 children. All rooms are bookable with either garden or sea views.